Registered users (hereinafter, the "User"), shall abide by the Agreement in use the Services.
Article 1. Application of the Terms
1. This Agreement shall apply to all matters between the User and us regarding the use of the Service.
2. By using our Service, the User agrees to be bound by this Agreement.
Article 2. User Registration
The User must register with us to use the Service.
Anyone who wishes to register must agree to this Agreement, and register through means designated by us. Registration will be considered completed upon our approval.
Article 3. ID and Password Responsibility
1. The User must store and use the ID and password (hereinafter, the "User ID") granted to the User at the User's own risk.
2. We shall not be responsible for any damage caused to the User or any other third party resulting from the unauthorized use of the User ID by a third party.
3. Any and all actions taken using the User ID shall be the sole responsibility of the User assigned to that User ID, irrespective of whether those actions were taken by a third party.
4. Any and all damages suffered by us as a result of the theft, loss, or use by third party of the User ID shall be the sole responsibility of the User assigned to that User ID, and the User shall compensate us in the full amount for those damages.
5. We are not responsible for the damage inflicted to the User resulting from the theft or loss of the User ID, or the use of the User ID by third parties.
Article 4. Fees and Payment
The User shall pay a fee, which is established separately and indicated on the website, through means we which we designate, in return for the Service.
Article 5. Prohibited Actions
The User shall not commit any act listed below in use of the Service.
1. Any act that infringes on, or may infringe on copyrights, trademarks and other rights of our company, or any third party.
2. Any act that violates, or may violate property or privacy of our company or any third party.
3. Any act, or threat of action, that defames or abuses the trust of our company or any third party.
4. Any act that inflicts or may inflict damage or loss to our company or any third party.
5. Any act that violates, or may violate law, or offend, or may offend public order or morals.
6. Transfer, lease or sell the User ID.
7. Use the User ID in an unauthorized manner, or use the User ID of a third party.
8. Any act that leads to, or may lead to a criminal offense.
9. Any act that interferes with the operation of the Services provided through this website.
10. Distribute malicious programs such as computer viruses through our website.
11. Any other act that violates, or may violate the law.
12. Lease, transfer, or sell the rights for the Service to a third party.
13. Copy, modify, revise, change, adapt, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any of the computer programs and databases of our website.
14. Any other act that we determine as a violation of the Agreement, or inappropriate.
Article 6. Suspension of Service
1. We may temporarily stop providing the Service in whole, or in part, under the following circumstances without prior notice to the User.
(1) When conducting periodical, or emergency maintenance of the systems required for providing the Service.
(2)When we are unable to provide the Services due to power outage or fire.
(3) When we are unable to provide the Services due to natural disasters such as earthquake, volcano eruption, flood, or tsunami.
(4) When we are unable to provide the Services due to war, upheaval, riot, uprising or labor dispute.
(5)Any other operational or technical reason where we deem it necessary to temporarily stop providing the Service.
2. We reserve the right to modify the content of the Service, or suspend or terminate the Service at any time without prior notice.
3. We are not responsible for the damages caused to the User or any third party resulting from the delay or the suspension of the Service due to the circumstances mentioned in Clause 1, or for any other reason, unless otherwise stated in the Agreement.
4. We will not be responsible to the User if we modify the contents of, temporarily stop, or terminate the Service, unless otherwise stated in the Agreement.
Article 7. Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights, patents, and other intellectual property rights of the computer programs, databases, and the data thereof, used to provide the Service belong to our company.
Article 8. Usage Restrictions and Deletion of Accounts
1. We reserve the right to limit the use of the Service, or delete the account of the User under the conditions listed below without prior notice.
(1) The User violates any of the clauses of the Agreement.
(2) The registration information is determined to be false.
(3) Any other use of the Service that we determine to be inappropriate.
2. We will not be responsible for any damages to the User attributable to our actions laid forth in this article.
Article 9. Use of Personal Information
We will use the personal information of the User under the conditions listed below.
1. When we provide the Service (including the request of payment and registration).
2. When we announce changes to the Agreement or the Service.
3. When emergency communication regarding the Services is necessary.
4. When we provide information about our products.
5. When we conduct campaigns and surveys.
6. When we research, analyze the marketing data, and develop new service.
7. When we create statistical data for our company, and our partners.
8. When it is required by the law.
9. When we obtain prior consent from the User.
Article 10. Disclaimer
1. We will not be responsible for the inability to provide the Service and other related services for the User (hereinafter, the "Services"), unless it is caused due to reasons attributable to our company.
2. We will not guarantee the information obtained through the use of the Service, including computer programs, and we will not be responsible for any damage inflicted to the User based on said information.
3. We will not be responsible for any costs associated with infringement of the rights of the User or any third party by the resulting product created through the User's use of the Services. All pertaining costs shall be the sole responsibility of the User.
4. All responsibility towards the User by our company is defined in the Agreement, and we will not be responsible for any damages outside of the Agreement, regardless of the reason.
Article 11. Changes to the Services
We reserve the right to change the contents of, or terminate the Service at any time, without prior notice, and will not be responsible for any resultant damages.
Article 12. Changes to the Agreement
1. We reserve the right to change the Agreement any time.
2. The revised Agreement will come into effect once it is uploaded to our website, unless otherwise stated.
Uses of the Service after the revised Agreement is uploaded constitutes consent to the new Agreement.
3. The revised Agreement shall be applicable to the actions committed by the User before the revision.
Article 13. Notices and Communications
The notices and communications between the User and our company shall be done through the means we designate.
Article 14. Prohibition of Transfer of the Rights and Responsibility
The User shall not transfer, nor pledge as collateral the status, rights or responsibilities set forth in the Agreement to a third party without the prior written consent of our company.
Article 15. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
1. The Agreement and the interpretation thereof is governed by Japanese law.
2. In the event of a dispute in connection to the use of the Service arises, exclusive jurisdiction shall reside with the district court for the location of our head office.